Subject: FW: Core Representatives for the Working Group
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 08:39:17 +0200

Tere!

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: ITSO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2025 10:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Core Representatives for the Working Group

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Core Representatives for the Working Group

To: ALL Parties

Subject: Core Representatives for the Working Group

Dear ITSO Delegates,

The Director General, Mr. Masambu, on behalf of the Chair of the AP-41 Ad 
Hoc Working Group, Mr. Abdouramane El Hadjar, is pleased to inform you that 
the Kickoff Meeting of the Working Group decided not to limit the number of 
Core Representatives per Region.

Please note that although participation in the Working Group is open to all 
Parties, it is important to have a core representation with representatives 
from different ITSO regions to facilitate the work of the Working Group.

The Chairman is kindly requesting countries to reach out to their Regional 
Vice Chairs by February 5, expressing their interest in being a core member 
of the WG and provide the name and contact information from those who will 
be participating.

REGION A: Mr. Douglas May,
representative of the Party of the United States -  [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

REGION B: Dr. Bianca Lins,
representative of the Party of Liechtenstein - [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

REGION C: Mr. Tomasz Pińciurek,
representative of the Party of Poland - [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

REGION D: Dr. Zolana João,
representative of the Party of Angola - [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

REGION E: Mr. Nedal Al Samara,
representative of the Party of Jordan - [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

The active participation of ITSO Parties is extremely important and we look 
forward to working with you.

Please note that the next meeting of the WG will take place on March 25.

Best regards,

ITSO Secretariat

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Washington

View in browser 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/6rqJ8GoudeITPxRqlufBNwEu1bQ/WEaS-fLo-z9b> 
| 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/Kv9FldOhVD8y> 
Unsubscribe

 <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/W3ZRaM2Qz3Ay>